Wednesday, September 28, 2016

October Resources

It is officially FALL and almost October. I love this time of year.....the changing leaves, pumpkins, and slightly cooler weather that doesn't quite require those winter jackets just yet.

September can be a bit of a blur with school just beginning. I always feel like I am hitting my stride once October roles around. Even though I am on maternity leave this October...I am still excited looking through all of the new fall themed resources online.

I especially love using my own October Independent Practice and Fall Themed No Prep Worksheets




Both packets offer a TON of colorful, fun, themed worksheets that can be used for independent binders or homework. I also love laminating the puzzles and clip cards for frequent use during independent stations or schedules.... a huge bonus in my class! 

No comments:

Post a Comment