Sunday, November 27, 2016

CYBER SALE!


It is that time of year again.... Holiday Shopping time!

I have 2 little ones (18 months and 4 months)....so this year I was very excited to buy all of the fun toys I see everywhere.  I MAY have gone overboard and currently have an entire room or toys. I buy, return, buy, return...you get the idea. To be clear -- they need NOTHING. They have grandparents, Uncles, and Aunts who can't control themselves either.... they are two very fortunate little boys. Besides my toddler still finds our Tupperware, pots and pans, and "anything he is not allowed to have" most exciting.

On that note --- many of you are probably like me and have been developing a large wish list on TPT

It's time to make some of those purchases!

Teachers Pay Teachers is hosting a CYBER SALE 
11/28 & 11/29
Code: CYBER2016


All of my resources will be up to 28% off, so head over to MY TPT SITE and snatch up the great deals!


ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment